Monday 20 August 2012

Webcam relief

Since our last meeting we couldn't spend one hour a day without texting or ringing each other, I felt like a naughty school girl and I loved how he was making me feel. I would wake up in the morning with all my dirty thoughts and needed to satisfy myself whilst I was listening to his voice.

This morning I couldnt take it anymore we hadnt seen each other for nearly a week and I needed him to watch me whilst I fucked myself. "put your webcam on he said" I had barely got dressed as I ran down the stairs wearing just a hoodie and a pair of pink panties, just the thought alone of watching him cock in hand had got me so horny.

The second I turned my camera on I could see him sat in his chair stark naked. He had his earphones in his ears, a huge hard cock in his hand and the sexiest smile on his face, how could I not get exited over this! I had never done anything like this before and my horniness and excitement shocked me. Without hesitation I nealt in front of my laptop, positioned myself on the sofa and started rubbing my pussy. I could see he was loving it. The look on his face said it all, he had that same look as he had that first night, that look of pure filth and I fucking loved it.

Within minutes I could see the pleasure building inside of him which just turned me on even more, as soon as I had the slightest feeling he was going to cum at any second the orgasm started building inside of me. Suddenly he started cumming shooting his load over his chest, his body jerked and it was too much for me to take, my pussy was aching and dripping through my fingers and I came whilst watching him gently stroke himself through the post orgasmic bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment