Thursday 23 August 2012

Having sex with a lesbian

I'm taking a moment away from the story to give you a little taster of something that happened only a couple of months ago.

I moved recently to a place I can only describe as a lesbians paradise, I have never been in a single place with so many lesbians in all my life! It was great I would go out in an evening and not only got hit on by the men I was also getting it from the women! was the confidence boost I needed but my curiosity soon took over.

This one girl made it very apperent she liked me and we continuously flirted untill one drunken night with my boyfriend snoring beside me I found myself texting her. I felt so horny and at this time my boyfriend was having a few brain vs penis issues and we'd been having a sexual drought for a few weeks and my high sex drive left me feeling unwanted and unloved. After sending the text only 10 minutes later she was at the door.

I could feel myself planning my next move, she was a bit younger than me and I felt I needed to take things gently I needed to slowly get into the swing of things so I suggested a game of strip poker. She wasnt as eager as me but after a while I was sat there naked and she had taken her bra off it was at this moment my boyfriend woke up and had the shock of his life!

I engineered this situation to try and kick start his sexual feelings, hes got very low testosterone levels and having issues as now he felt he couldn't keep me satisfied. I on the other hand was so in love with him was just trying anything to help him feel turned on again. I thought another girl added to the situation should help the only problem with this girl was the most obvious one, she was a lesbian so not interested in him joining in what so ever.

As we are laying in the bed with the quilt pulled over our heads my poor disappointed boyfriend had been thrown out onto the floor. I started to lick her pussy I loved being the one in control I'm completely opposite with women as I am with men I love to be the submissive with my men but very much the dominant with women. I could feel a sneaky hand touching my arse from under the covers, as I started to increase my pace with her he started to stick his finger inside me and I was fantasizing he was rubbing his cock at the same time. As soon as she realized what was happening she pulled away "sorry i cant do this with him here" she said, "I thought I could do it but I cant". he replied "don't worry, you 2 carry on, I'm going to sleep now anyway I have work in the morning" I was gutted I was doing this for him I was only getting turned on thinking about him watching. I carried on licking her, by now I had my finger inside her whilst playing with her clit with my tongue. I could feel her stomach muscles tightening and her breathing getting heavy she had obviously forgotten about him laying on the floor, she let out a soft moan, she tasted delicious as her juices flowed down my chin, her body was writhing in pleasure but now I was so turned on I just wanted her to go home so I could fuck him with her taste still in my mouth.

The next morning I was pleased to see she had made her exit without waking either of us, my boyfriend and I both laughed at this, "shes our sort of woman" we joked. But I still had her taste in my mouth and I was so horny as I described what had happened the night before to him. As I looked down I could see he was hard "do you want to taste her" I asked as I leant forwards and kissed him. This was exactly what we needed the thoughts alone for him was enough for him to give me the best fuck I'd had in weeks. If this is what it takes to give him back his sex drive ill happily oblige!








No comments:

Post a Comment