Monday 20 August 2012

The day after the night before

I didnt get much sleep last night, the exitment and thoughts from the previous night kept me frustratingly waiting for morning. I didnt know if the alcohol fueled over confidence on my part may have ruined a great friendship but I had no regrets although I had never thought of him in this way before, now he was all I wanted.

"good morning" I said as he followed me down stairs. "do you want a cup of tea" I couldnt help grinning from ear to ear as he smiled back and said "yes please"

I had already been thinking of how we could get out of the house so we could be alone again. This wasnt a problem as my husband had been up for a while and had carried on drinking he couldnt help himself, his love affair with alcahol had started over 20 years ago and he found that attraction possibly as stongly as I felt mine for Gary and most definatly stronger than he felt for me This for me was the reality check I needed he was gone already, our relationship was over.

"I have to go to the shop" I shouted to my husband who by now was slumped over the arm of the chair with a tin of beer in his hand and another 4 secretly (he thought) hidden behind the cushion. He couldnt even focus on me to reply so I left him in his drunken stuper.

We got into the car and was bearly out of the driveway before we could no longer keep our hands off each other. "Let me drive" I said "I have an idea" I drove 30 seconds down the road into a field entrance at the side of the road. I pulled the handbrake on before we had even stopped, skidding to a final halt. Frantically pulling my trousers down I flung open the door threw my shoes outside and climbed over onto his side of the car. He grabbed me round the waist and sat me on his lap, I threw my head back as he started biting my neck I was getting so wet waiting for him to touch me. I felt his fingers touch my lips as he pulled my drenched knickers to the side I could feel his hard cock against my pussy and the slight twitch as it grew harder was teasing me to devour his member. I moaned out loud as him entering me again was breathtaking, I nearly came in that one moment his cock felt perfect.

We had left the car doors open and had no idea that we are parked so close to houses, pedestrians could be walking around the back of the car but it didn't matter and couldn't stop us in this moment of pure lust.
We didn't stay there long but for a moment I had to just sit there with his cock still inside me, my pussy still clenched around him and my body trembling I cant help staring at his face he looked so sexy with the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. I fucking love this man I always have done I have been fighting these thoughts for years not believing its true but I need him I didn't want him to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment