Sunday 19 August 2012

Trying to fight the urges (and losing)

The second he walked through the door I knew I wanted him. This was my wedding reception and the only guy on my mind was him, my ex boss and my best friend. The whole evening dragged on, the party in the background was just a noise and a nuisance and frustratingly getting in the way of the time I wanted alone with him. My eyes were fixed on him all evening as the fantasies started to fill my head "I wander what he would like like naked" I thought, I knew he would never be a selfish lover. The confidence and charisma that poured out of him was unimaginable if he hadn't come today there wouldn't have been a party hes made this a special day but for me it was absolutely all the wrong reasons.

The alcohol flowed and people started to fade I was so pleased as my so called "husband" had been staggering drunk now for a good few hours and really starting to piss me off. I had asked him before tonight to do me the biggest favor and not get drunk. I could never ask him not to drink as he had made it very obvious in the past that if he ever had to chose between me and alcohol the drink would win hands down and its something I just accepted but not today. He promised me he wouldn't embarrass me in front of my friends and family but he couldn't do it and this just made me hate him more. The words that followed were the best I heard him say all night "I'm going bed" he said in his northern drunken slur, thank fuck for that I thought!

The evening had silenced as I tiptoed up the stairs nothing would wake my husband now he was completely comatosed. The first room I came to was the spare room I could see through the slightly ajar door the silhouette of the man I had been craving all night I could hear him breathing deeply as he slept. I just wanted to go in to thank him for tonight the only enjoyment I had was by him I must go in and tell him.

I pulled the covers down from over his head, I was looking at his face I had never seen him like this before I never realized how good looking he was and I couldn't work out why now I felt I needed him. A rush of adrenaline came over me and my hands started trembling I gently whispered his name before his eyes were fully open I leant over and gently kissed him. I had no idea how he would react but to my amazement he started kissing me back! it felt better than I could have ever imagined I felt like I had absolutely no control over my body I was tingling all over and now my whole body was shaking, one kiss had done this to me and I had to carry on. I grabbed the fly of his trousers and he was bulging out he was hard as rock and I was throbbing I had to feel him inside of me. Before I had a chance to get my clothes off he had pulled me down the bed had ripped my tights off and threw my legs into the air he was so forceful and strong I had never been manhandled like this before and I wanted it. He started licking me it felt so good but I just had to feel his cock inside me.

He lay back down as he started to kiss me again I couldn't take my eyes off of him he looked so different I could see the lust on his face and it turned me on so much to think he was feeling all this for me! I climbed on top grabbed his cock and slowly sat down hard on top of him. It completely took my breath away I tried to speak to him but only a slight moan came out of my mouth he felt perfect inside of me and it touched places that had never been touched before. He had his hands all over me as I was riding him, I kept leaning forwards for him to kiss me and he would grab my breasts and suck them furiously. We kept eye contact for what seemed like a lifetime just watching him was enough to nearly make me boil over.

I could hear a slight noise from down stairs and although we had tried our hardest to be quiet, in the heat of the moment the sound of the bed and the heavy breathing must have be getting too noisy, we have to stop but I didn't care anymore anyone could walk in I'm not sure I could stop even if I wanted too.


No comments:

Post a Comment